DIY Phone Stand Toilet Paper Roll Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
How many times have you wanted to both watch, listen to, or talk on your phone AND use your hands? If this happens a lot, then you and the kids have a new paper craft to make. This colorful DIY phone stand doubles as a recycled craft because it uses a toilet paper roll as the base.
Decorate the toilet paper roll with washi tape and use push pins to create legs. Then you simply have to cut the hole that will fit your particular phone. Easy, fun, and useful for everyone.
From the Blogger: "Re-purposing is all about creativity! Check out this Easy DIY Phone Holder, a fun and easy way to reuse and recycle those toilet paper rolls."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
Find even more thrifty ideas in this collection of 26 Recycled Materials Crafts with Paper
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cup of Tea Free Coloring Page
- Paper Mosaic Autumn Leaves
- Printable Pop Up Bouquet Birthday Card
- Nature's Grace Zfold Slit Card Tutorial
- Paper Autumn Leaves Suncatchers
- Mommy and Me Scrapbook Layout
- No-Sew Paper Garland with Cricut
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- DIY Paper Star Lantern
- Beyond the Shores Window Easel Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas