Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
DIY Phone Stand Toilet Paper Roll Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
How many times have you wanted to both watch, listen to, or talk on your phone AND use your hands? If this happens a lot, then you and the kids have a new paper craft to make. This colorful DIY phone stand doubles as a recycled craft because it uses a toilet paper roll as the base.
Decorate the toilet paper roll with washi tape and use push pins to create legs. Then you simply have to cut the hole that will fit your particular phone. Easy, fun, and useful for everyone.
From the Blogger: "Re-purposing is all about creativity! Check out this Easy DIY Phone Holder, a fun and easy way to reuse and recycle those toilet paper rolls."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
Find even more thrifty ideas in this collection of 26 Recycled Materials Crafts with Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilled Scallop Shell Necklace
- Free Printable Fortune Cookie Card
- Printable Graduation Party Decorations
- Printable Popcorn Cupcake Wrappers
- Free Printable Last Day of School Signs 2019
- Paper Firecracker Craft for the 4th of July
- Patriotic Hot Air Balloon Cupcake Decorations
- Graphix Aqua Ink Set
- 8 Free Summer Printables & Activities
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas