This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Watermelon Medallion Banner
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Summer parties aren't complete without watermelon! This watermelon medallion banner is a fun summertime craft. All you need is watercolor paint and paper! After painting the paper with stripes of pink, light green and dark green, you'll turn them into a paper medallion! String the medallions together and you have a perfect summer banner! Great for summer parties or home decoration. This project is a fun and easy one to complete quickly with very few supplies needed! Picture tutorial and video tutorial!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedTextured Paper
Read NextGosh Donut Party Printables
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Wars Cards To Color
- Printable Tooth Fairy Letter
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Outer Space Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Baby Shower Bingo
- Printable Fall Leaves Coloring Page
- Perfect Pumpkin Paper Bag Craft
- Printable Fall Wreath Coloring Page
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas