Easy DIY Honeycomb Pom Poms
By: Petro Neagu from theseamanmom.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Throwing a party soon? Use some of these adorable DIY honeycomb pom poms made with crepe paper for fun decor, perfect for any party! Aren’t these DIY honeycomb pom poms so adorable? I think they’re irresistible and super fun. And they would look great at any party, from kids’ birthdays to weddings and New Years. Imagine these cuties floating around your house or even your garden, that would be super cool! And they would look amazing as a wall decor too!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedTissue Paper
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Blank Faces Printable Coloring Page
- Ultra Fast Floral Printable Table Numbers
- Impressive Peony Book Card Idea
- Tricolor Crepe Paper Rose Bouquet
- Coastal Chic DIY Serving Tray
- Floral Fusion Homemade Birthday Card
- Tremendous Trump Printable Paper Doll
- Sausage Dog in a Sweater
- Easter Card with Plaited Egg
- Quilled Easter Egg Card