We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Turn any room into a desertscape by creating these Quilling Art Paper Cactus Plants. With several different paper cactus designs to choose from and the ability to create your own favorite cactus type, this paper quilling idea is far too fun to pass up.
Use these for some miniature cactus decor in your home, for southwestern-themed parties, or even for gift toppers on boxes. These little quilled designs are also easier than they look and this step-by-step tutorial will walk you through the process as you go.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Type of Paper UsedQuilling Paper
If you like this quilling craft, then you are going to love the ideas found in How to Quill Paper: 40+ Free Paper Quilling Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- Delicate Quilled Rose
- Paper Watermelon Quilling Art
- Starry Night Quilling Art
- Quilled DIY Candle Holder
- Quilled Ladybug DIY Embellishment
- Quilled Flower Photo Frame Craft
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Mermaid Paper Quilling Design
- Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gift Tags Aren't Just For Presents
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- Merry M Fold Card Tutorial
- Christmas Memory Matching Game
- Santa Coloring Pages
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Printable Christmas Mazes
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas