Paper Chain Decorations
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These paper chain decorations are a minimalist home decor DIY that takes almost no time and uses simple materials you probably already have on hand! Customize the colors to fit your current home decor aesthetic and play up with the size so it perfectly fits your space! I’ve been obsessed with minimalist home decor lately, pieces that are beautiful and make an impact without completely overpowering the place! And lately I’ve been also obsessed with paper chain decorations, like the ones used for party backdrops. So when I found myself looking for a minimalist piece to hang in my home I decided to try my hand at making paper chains."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
None of us like to wash dishes or pots and pans by hand, right? But we all have dish soap on hand for those times when we have to. I… Continue reading: "Awesome Soap Bubbles and Glitter Card"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Lemonade Recipe Greeting Card
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Life Is Huge Free Printable Greeting Card
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kid
- Free Printable Fish Themed Greeting Card
- Back To School Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Princess Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Dinosaur Word Search For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas