Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Easy Fall Gift Tags
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the Blogger: "Cereal boxes or similar type of boxes are unbeatable when it comes to paper crafting. Not only are they inexpensive because you already have them, but they also have a sturdier quality than paper. Here, a box was cut up to create charming gift tags for the fall. Scrap pieces of paper, mesh ribbon, and plaster of Paris castings were added to embellish the tags. Since one box can create several tags, you can make quite a few at once and always have one when you need it."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Mache Ghost Ornament
- Custom Baby Wall Decor
- Sweet Moments Partial Tent Card Tutorial
- Christmas Word Search Printable
- Spooky Halloween DIY Bookmarks
- Camouflage Birthday Card
- Autumn Word Search Printable
- Fun Halloween Treat Bags in 3 Ways
- Genius Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- Halloween Paper Mosaic Pumpkin Art
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas