This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Fall Gift Tags
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the Blogger: "Cereal boxes or similar type of boxes are unbeatable when it comes to paper crafting. Not only are they inexpensive because you already have them, but they also have a sturdier quality than paper. Here, a box was cut up to create charming gift tags for the fall. Scrap pieces of paper, mesh ribbon, and plaster of Paris castings were added to embellish the tags. Since one box can create several tags, you can make quite a few at once and always have one when you need it."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
Read NextDIY Delightful Donut Gift Tags
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Delightful Donut Gift Tags
- Homemade Holiday Gift Tags
- Vintage Textured Gift Tags
- Birthday Tag Printables and DIY Pillow Box
- Printable Gift Tags for Fall
- Last-Minute Monogrammed Gift Tag Ideas
- Shimmer and Shine Fireworks Gift Tag
- Merry Christmas Tag
- Butterfly Free Printable Gift Tags
- Fruit Free Printable Gift Tags
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun & Free St Patrick’s Day Bingo Cards Printable Game
- Free Printable 4th Of July Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Butterfly Coloring Pages
- Printable Butterfly Mazes
- Printable Mandala Coloring Page
- State License Plate Game
- Mixed Media Mermaid Art
- Hedgehog Papercraft
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- Valentine's Theme Gnome Papercraft
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas