This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These adorable free valentine's cards will bring joy to all that receive them. They are the perfect Valentine's Day note to go with any child's valentine they are seeking to five away. There are twelve valentine cards on a page, each with their own cute picture and saying. With tips and ideas for things to do with these cute valentine's cards, your kids are sure to have fun writing out messages to their friends and giving their valentine's away."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Valentine Cards Printable
- Paper or Cardstock
- Scissors or paper cutter
Read NextMini Art Museum Book
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 60 Best Never Have I Ever Kids Questions
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas