Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
WorldWin Specialty Papers Collection
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Twist Cardstock (Silver)
Twist Cardstock lives up to its name. This brand of cardstock has a modern edge that looks great in any setting. The Tyvek® pattern on this paper makes it look as though it has been polished to a mirror shine and then shattered. If you've been looking to add dimension to your paper crafts, you can do so easily with Twist Cardstock.
The surface of this stunning material features a woven fiber coating which highlights the blend of fiber and paper. Plus, it's super strong. In addition to looking spectacular, Twist Cardstock adds texture to your paper crafts, whether they be handmade cards, garlands and decorations, or scrapbook embellishments. The coolest part? These gorgeous papers were manufactured using wind power!
Petallics Cardstock (Ice)
Petallics Cardstock gets its name from the two elements that inspired it: the petals and metals of North America. Offered in seventeen colors, this cardstock can either be the star of the show (Fireweed and Alpine Aster) or an elegant background element (Snow Willow and Bear Grass). No matter what hue you choose, Petallics Cardstock has a mica coating that gives it a shimmering quality on both sides of every sheet. Help your next paper craft catch the light with a Petallics accent.
This particular color, Ice, would be perfect for business cards, wedding invitations, and scrapbook layouts. It's completely embossing-friendly and compatible with laser printers. Petallics Cardstock is free of acid, lignin, and chlorine, which means you can use it to chronicle your most cherished memories without worring about fading. WorldWin Papers are also carbon neutral and FSC and Green-e certified.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Growing up, passing notes in class was practically a rite of passage. It's not like you had anything important to say, but you liked… Continue reading: "Playful Kitty Origami Envelope"
- Fiskars ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer Review
- Chance to win a Little B Celtic Edging Punch!
- Win a Sizzix Big Shot Machine!
- Enter for your chance to win the Get Painting! Rotating Turntable, Painters Pyramids and Paint Pack Giveaway!
- Chance to win a Silhouette Cameo3 Desktop Cutting System!
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- Origami Bonsai
- Avery Elle Pigment Ink Pads
- You're a Star Stamping Bundle
- Bible Origami
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Print On Watercolor Paper
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- Free Printable Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Book For Kids
- Free Printable Fall Bucket List For Families
- Diy Animal Pop-it – An Easy Fidget Toy
- Printable Back To School Chatterbox Game
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas