Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Westcott Mini Glue Gun
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Westcott Mini Glue Gun
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Having the right tools to make the perfect project is very important, and if you don't have the proper tools it can be a complete disaster. Being a DIYer and crafting many projects means you must be prepared with all the necessities. With Westcott's Mini Glue Gun you will be ready to put just about anything together.
Unlike any other product on the market, this hot glue gun is unique and has an exclusive safety feature to where the tip turns red when it's hot and ready to go; it'll be blue when it's nice and cool and ready for storage. With the perfect ergonomic trigger and handle you will easily be able to craft for hours at a time, comfortably. What's neat about this glue gun is there are two different options you can purchase; one is a low temp glue gun that reaches only 270 degrees and the other is a high temp glue gun that reaches 360 degrees. The tip is about 80 percent covered, so you don't have too much exposure if you accidentally bump it. The high temperature glue gun is great for marble, denim, glass, ceramic, stone, heavy fabrics and floral arrangements, while the low glue temperature glue gun is great for smaller items like styrofoam, silk, paper and plastic.
With a glue gun like this you only have to wait about a minute or two before it's completely heated and with the design of the tip you won't have to worry about a glue blob when you're ready to use it next time. With an easy-to-press trigger and its lightweight feel you can craft something up pretty quickly. The flip-out stand is great for when you need to put the glue gun down and work on another part of the project. You'll also notice an integrated glue stick holder for extra glue storage, so you'll always have an extra glue stick within reach. This is a tool every crafter needs to have.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
Chance to win a copy of Today I Choose Joy Coloring Book!
Chance to win Lindy's Magicals!
Creative Coloring Techniques Online Class
Enter to win the Classic Rose Paper Collection giveaway!
Chance to win the On-the-Go Stationary Kit!
Chance to win a Stampin' Up Subscription Kit!
Chance to win the Happy Village Stamp Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stencil 1
- Easy DIY Monster Halloween Wreath
- Stencil 1 Repeat Wallpaper Stencils
- Magical 5 Minute Halloween Bats
- Wickedly Fun Black Cat Halloween Decorations
- Welcome Fall Colors Adult Coloring Book
- Easy Halloween Home Decor
- Paper Mache Ghost Ornament
- Custom Baby Wall Decor
- Sweet Moments Partial Tent Card Tutorial
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas