Stockholm Papercraft Map
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Stockholm Papercraft Map
Gifted by: Nordpil
Reviewed by: Molly Fletcher, editor of AllFreePaperCrafts.com
See Sweden's capital city in a whole new way with this Stockholm Papercraft Map. This map-to-globe kit is a totally unique look at city geography that will delight kids and adults alike. In addition to labels for bodies of water and islands, this foldable map of Scandinavia's largest city includes points of interest like the Stockholm Public Library, Riddarholmen Church, and the Ericsson Globe Arena.
The Stockholm Papercraft Map includes step-by-step instructions that help you turn a sheet of paper into a 3D shape. In three steps, you and your child can construct a twenty-sided globe of Stockholm that can be displayed in your home or office.
People who have traveled to Stockholm can enjoy a trip down memory lane as they highlight tourist sites. World travelers can also circle the places they didn't get to visit, just in case they get a chance to go back. If you've never been to Scandinavia, this map-to-globe kit is an ideal educational activity for you and your children. As you study the globe, your kids will become acquainted with geography and cartography. Take the lesson a step further by researching Swedish culture together and discussing the similarities and differences between life in Stockholm and life in your hometown. The Stockholm Papercraft Map can also be an exercise in creativity. Perhaps there are some landmarks that your children would like to see in person one day. Encourage them to dream up their own trip to Sweden.
The Stockholm Papercraft Map is a fun and educational paper craft that you and your children can make together. Its beautiful illustrations make this project a worthy addition to your mantle or desk. It's also the perfect gift for geography buffs, world travelers, and paper crafters.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Tattered Lace Crossover Machine
- Enter for your chance to win Altenew Beautiful Day Die Cuts and Stamps!
- Paper and Pen Medley from JAM Paper
- Chance to win Chameleon Color Tones Pencils!
- Chance to win 36-Count GelWriter Set in Pre-Colored Box!
- Chance to win a Sakura Electric Eraser!
- Chance to win Yuletide Carol Cardstock!
- Chance to win the Stamp-n-Storage Distress Ink and Refill Holder!
- Majestic Morning Collection
- Violet Crush Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine's Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Love Coupon Book For Valentine's Day
- Diy Happy Planner Pocket
- Confetti Flinger Card Insert
- Diy Paper Star Decorations
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Disc Bound Notebook Pocket
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Perfect Paper Plate Town Kids Craft
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas