Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Stackable Washi Dispenser
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Washi tape is a chic and affordable way to add detail to scrapbook layouts, gift wrap, homemade cards, and so much more. A chronic craft supply hoarder, I tend to purchase rolls of washi without considering how I might store them. That's where the Stackable Washi Dispenser from We R Memory Keepers comes in handy. This organizer can keep craft rooms tidy while making it easier than ever to create beautiful paper projects.
The Stackable Washi Dispenser, although compact, can hold up to 30 rolls of tape with 1 inch cores. The size specificity can make fitting rolls onto the spools tricky. Finding the perfect fit for this dispenser may require some experimentation with other brands. This dispenser does not include washi tape, but We R Memory Keepers offers collections of tape in coordinating colors. My two favorite sets are Sunset and Orchid.
My favorite aspect of the Stackable Washi Dispenser is its turn table element. It’s so convenient to spin through a selection of tapes as I work. Even if I get a little overzealous, the heavy bottom of the dispenser ensures that my washi won’t go flying. Plus, there is additional space to store embellishments like rhinestones, beads, and stickers. It would be helpful if the dispenser had a lid to make transporting tape from location to location fuss-free. After all, once you get your tape rolls organized, you want to keep them that way!
Each of the Stackable Washi Dispenser's removable spindles can fit two spools of washi tape. Each roll is a bit loose, which allows for freedom of movement, but this feature can make it difficult to cut off strips of tape with only one hand. The cutters on this dispenser are super sharp, though, so use caution. All in all, this dispenser is a smart investment for any paper crafter who wants to get her work space in order. If this organizer isn't big enough for your collection, check out the stackable posts from We R Memory Keepers and get back to building your stash!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Vintage Checkered Paper and Envelope project is a free printable featuring a red or blue checkered header with a teddy bear or… Continue reading: "Vintage Checkered Paper and Envelope"
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- Chance to win a Little B Celtic Edging Punch!
- Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
- Chance to win a Sizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine!
- Chance to win the Sizzix Big Shot Pro Adapter G!
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- WIN the Easy Crystal Applicator!
- Win Ohuhu's 48 Colored Drawing Pencils and Electric Eraser Kit!
- Enter to win the Sew Easy Starter Kit!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Halloween Treats
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- How To Make Crafts With Autumn Leaves
- Free Printables To Help Teach Kids To Tie Their Shoes
- Printable I Spy Autumn
- Printable Fall Bucket List
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas