Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Once you start using the QuickStik, you won't know how you ever got along without it! This precision pickup and placement tool is absolutely invaluable to crafters, particularly those who struggle with arthritis and other forms of joint pain.
The QuickStik features two unique ends. One has a flat-edged tip which is perfect for piercing paper and selecting stickers and other adhesives. The other end has a twist-top design allows you to gradually expose sticky tack for picking up and placing items. Cap this multipurpose tool after each use to prevent the putty from drying out.
A stylus and chisel in one, the reusable QuickStik is great for detail-oriented projects like scrapbooking and cardmaking. Handle small items like paper punches, beads, and sequins with ease. These embellishments will hold steady on the putty as you apply glue to each one. Because the QuickStik uses putty instead of wax, it's just as easy to set each piece once you find the perfect place for it. The other end of the QuickStik is great for removing adhesives from backing film without ripping or crumpling them.
The QuickStik is an indispensible tool for scrapbookers and card makers. For instance, if you want to decorate the front of a Christmas card with a wreath, the QuickStik's ability to pick up and place those itsy bitsy beads right where you want them will turn what was once an hour long project into a breeze! Be careful with the pointed tip–if you're too enthusiastic, the point may bend over time.
Turn your frustration over those eensy weensy accents into enjoyment with the QuickStik!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Inspire the birthday celebrant with this Rainbow Butterflies Handmade Birthday Card. As one of the most gorgeous card making ideas,… Continue reading: "Rainbow Butterflies Handmade Birthday Card"
- Chance to win a Westcott Hot Glue Pen!
- Bible Origami
- Win the Ultimate Origami for Beginners Kit!
- Chance to win an Evolution Advanced Die Cutting Machine!
- Amazing Origami
- Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits Review
- Chance to win a Stampin' Up Subscription Kit!
- Chance to win Kassa Chalkboard Contact Paper!
- Chance to win a Go-Organize Revolving Organizer!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Low Sodium 3 Bean Salad Recipe Greeting Card
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Valentine's Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Love Coupon Book For Valentine's Day
- Diy Happy Planner Pocket
- Confetti Flinger Card Insert
- Diy Paper Star Decorations
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Disc Bound Notebook Pocket
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas