We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Once you start using the QuickStik, you won't know how you ever got along without it! This precision pickup and placement tool is absolutely invaluable to crafters, particularly those who struggle with arthritis and other forms of joint pain.
The QuickStik features two unique ends. One has a flat-edged tip which is perfect for piercing paper and selecting stickers and other adhesives. The other end has a twist-top design allows you to gradually expose sticky tack for picking up and placing items. Cap this multipurpose tool after each use to prevent the putty from drying out.
A stylus and chisel in one, the reusable QuickStik is great for detail-oriented projects like scrapbooking and cardmaking. Handle small items like paper punches, beads, and sequins with ease. These embellishments will hold steady on the putty as you apply glue to each one. Because the QuickStik uses putty instead of wax, it's just as easy to set each piece once you find the perfect place for it. The other end of the QuickStik is great for removing adhesives from backing film without ripping or crumpling them.
The QuickStik is an indispensible tool for scrapbookers and card makers. For instance, if you want to decorate the front of a Christmas card with a wreath, the QuickStik's ability to pick up and place those itsy bitsy beads right where you want them will turn what was once an hour long project into a breeze! Be careful with the pointed tip–if you're too enthusiastic, the point may bend over time.
Turn your frustration over those eensy weensy accents into enjoyment with the QuickStik!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
None of us like to wash dishes or pots and pans by hand, right? But we all have dish soap on hand for those times when we have to. I… Continue reading: "Awesome Soap Bubbles and Glitter Card"
- Bible Origami
- Win the Ultimate Origami Lover's Prize Pack!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Chance to win a Westcott Mini Glue Gun!
- Creative Coloring Techniques Online Class
- Spectacular Polyform Embellishment Collection
- Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- Pocket Pages Themed Cards + Card Pads Bundle
- Sam E. Snowman Shaker Die Set
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Donut Greeting Card
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards For Kids
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Polka Dot Digital Paper
- Printable Paw Prints Digital Paper
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas