Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Plaid Decoupage Brushes
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Plaid Decoupage Brushes
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Mod Podge is a brand of Plaid that crafters trust. With an all-in-one glue, sealer and finish, Mod Podge is just the product that you need. Having the proper paint brushes for a project is very important. If you just grab a low-grade brush and start designing you’ll quickly realize you’re not going to create a masterpiece. With Mod Podge paint brushes from Plaid you’ll be able to create and design a piece of art that you’ll proudly hang on your wall.
Mod Podge Decoupage Brushes come in a variety of sizes and are used for different details when decoupaging. The white Taklon bristles are soft, yet sturdy enough for the movement you need to do. The short handles are easy to hold and come in fun, bright colorful printed Ferrules.
Brush Applicators also come in different sizes like 1 inch and 2 inch and are great for small and medium projects. The bristles give a smooth finish with fewer brush strokes, so your project can be completed in a smaller amount of time.
Mod Podge Brushes are great to use when designing furniture, making photo transfers or making indoor or outdoor projects. Decoupage projects easily maintain their beauty and are dishwasher safe with Plaid’s new formula.
Mod Podge has a plethora of products that are great for both crafters and hobbyists. Whether you’re looking to design a piece of furniture for the house or you want to create a photo gift for that special someone, Mod Podge is your go-to.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Westcott Hot Glue Pen!
WIN the Easy Crystal Applicator!
WorldWin Specialty Papers Collection
Enter to win the Fancy Pants Happy Place Collection!
Chance to win the Altenew Peony Bouquet Stamp Set!
Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
Avery Elle Pigment Ink Pads
Everyday Papers: ColorMates Smooth Cardstock and Kraft Cardstock
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nature's Grace Zfold Slit Card Tutorial
- Paper Autumn Leaves Suncatchers
- Mommy and Me Scrapbook Layout
- No-Sew Paper Garland with Cricut
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- DIY Paper Star Lantern
- Beyond the Shores Window Easel Card
- 5 Minute DIY July 4th Decorations
- Floral Inspiration DIY Gatefold Card
- July 4th DIY Mason Jar Luminaries
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas