Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Paper crafters, the safe option for paper cutting is here! A PenBlade has retractable blade that you can hold just like, well… a pen. It’s really that simple, and maybe that’s the beautiful thing about this easy tool. The name pretty much says it all, but we gave it a try.
The PenBlade feels very comfortable in your hand. I just pushed down the slide, and the retractable blade pops out. The set comes with three different sized blades, which is pretty handy for paper crafters. Rather than trying to make the knife work a certain angle, you can grab the appropriate size, which is also safe.
You can use a PenBlade for all kinds of crafting – in fact, you can trim thread or cords with the blade while it’s retracted, which is a handy feature. It cut smoothly and effortlessly on cardstock, canvas, vinyl, tape, and ribbon. It also works with fabric, felt, foam, and other materials. It works for light and heavy projects – the pressure you apply makes the difference.
It’s nice to have a versatile and safe option when paper crafting. It’s not always easy to use scissors to cut around small edges, so this is great for those delicate details. You could cut paper in a lace design with this with not too much effort! That’s extremely exciting for creative yet impatient people, like me.
They are very affordable, too. Since it works like a safety knife or box cutter, you’ll need to make sure to retract the knife whenever you put your PenBlade away. If you’re into scrapbooking, card making, planner journals (the latest trend) – you’re going to love these.
Read NextThe Tattered Lace Crossover Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your favorite person a one-of-a-kind card that they'll fall in love with by checking out this twisted easel card tutorial. This… Continue reading: "Happy Everything DIY Twisted Easel Card"
- The Tattered Lace Crossover Machine
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Easy Peasy Patches
- Origami Bonsai
- Majestic Morning Collection
- Chance to win a Westcott Mini Glue Gun!
- Paper and Pen Medley from JAM Paper
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- Mixed Media Doll Stencils
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Mandala Coloring Page
- State License Plate Game
- Mixed Media Mermaid Art
- Hedgehog Papercraft
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- Valentine's Theme Gnome Papercraft
- Last Day Of School Signs
- Diy Mermaid Tail Bookmark
- Grinch Paper Bag Puppet
- Color Your Christmas Gift Box
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas