We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Paper crafters, the safe option for paper cutting is here! A PenBlade has retractable blade that you can hold just like, well… a pen. It’s really that simple, and maybe that’s the beautiful thing about this easy tool. The name pretty much says it all, but we gave it a try.
The PenBlade feels very comfortable in your hand. I just pushed down the slide, and the retractable blade pops out. The set comes with three different sized blades, which is pretty handy for paper crafters. Rather than trying to make the knife work a certain angle, you can grab the appropriate size, which is also safe.
You can use a PenBlade for all kinds of crafting – in fact, you can trim thread or cords with the blade while it’s retracted, which is a handy feature. It cut smoothly and effortlessly on cardstock, canvas, vinyl, tape, and ribbon. It also works with fabric, felt, foam, and other materials. It works for light and heavy projects – the pressure you apply makes the difference.
It’s nice to have a versatile and safe option when paper crafting. It’s not always easy to use scissors to cut around small edges, so this is great for those delicate details. You could cut paper in a lace design with this with not too much effort! That’s extremely exciting for creative yet impatient people, like me.
They are very affordable, too. Since it works like a safety knife or box cutter, you’ll need to make sure to retract the knife whenever you put your PenBlade away. If you’re into scrapbooking, card making, planner journals (the latest trend) – you’re going to love these.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're looking for inspiration for your next homemade card or DIY gift tag, look no further. Print the Blackberry Child Vintage… Continue reading: "Blackberry Child Vintage Printable Graphic"
- Bible Origami
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- Enter to win the Sew Easy Starter Kit!
- Enter for your chance to win the Rose Quartz Collection!
- Creative Options Project Box
- Chance to win a copy of Today I Choose Joy Coloring Book!
- Chance to win a Sakura Electric Eraser!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Chance to win Wise Dies and Photopolymer Stamps!
- Chance to win a Frank Garcia Personal Planner!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dictionary Paper Advent Calendar
- Printable Halloween Coupons For Kids
- Thank A Veteran Cards – Free Printable
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- Printable Woodland Kid's Maks
- Printable Tahnksgiving Labels
- Printable Halloween Mazes
- Printable Halloween I Spy
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Flower Egg Ornament
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas