Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Fiskars Scallop Tag Maker
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Tags are all over Pinterest. Whether you are looking in the food section, the wedding section, or the home decor section, tags have started popping up everywhere imaginable. Not only are they practical, but they also give you a pretty way to label jars and containers without looking tacky. Fiskars, the world's #1 punch brand, helps with this using their Scallop Tag Maker, a punch tool that I didn't know I needed. After trying it out I am hooked, and my house is filled with these pretty tags.
If you are in need of a stash buster for those paper scraps cluttering up your craft area, this is the perfect tool to help. Whether your scraps are printed or plain, this scallop tag maker will make any type of paper look adorable. This punch is heavy duty, and it can punch through cardstock up to 80 lbs; no matter the thickness of your papers, this tag maker will not let you down. I used this paper punch to make labels for my kitchen, so nothing is out of place. I also use this on gifts, but my favorite DIY project with this tag maker is for cups. If I am having a party, this tag maker is the perfect thing for everyone's glasses. Simply leave a stack near the drinks, and let people write their names and attach them to their cups!
This punch makes setting your eyelets simple, and in just three steps, punch shape, punch hole, and set eyelet, you are ready to go. This is such a quick and easy craft, and the punch would make the perfect gift for any crafty college student or someone newly engaged. Tags are perfect for wedding crafts, and this tag maker will definitely get a bride-to-be in the planning mood.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Chance to Win a Floral Symphony & Vintage Saga Paper Bundle!
- Chance to win a Westcott Mini Glue Gun!
- Chance to win a Paletteful Packs Subscription Kit!
- Chance to win the Lawn Fawn Sweet Friends Stamp Set!
- Pocket Pages Themed Cards + Card Pads Bundle
- Enter to Win an Adorable Scrapbook Sticker Pack!
- Chance to win the Sizzix Big Shot Pro Adapter G!
- Chance to win the Silhouette Mint Stamping System!
- Chance to win the My Sweet Petunia Studio Bag!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Free Printable Happiness Greeting Card
- Free Printable Birthday Gift Card Pocket Greeting Card
- Free Printable Lucky Day Greeting Card
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Free Printable Take Me To The Sea Greeting Card
- Free Printable Birthday Word Search For Kids
- Fun Frog Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Thank You Greeting Card
- Monthly Journal Pages Free Printable
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas