Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
ColorBox and Blends Bundle
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Once housed in a garage, ColorBox by Clearsnap has grown into one of the nation's top ink manufacturers. Boasting a rigorous testing process, Colorbox relies on artists to push its products to the limit. This bundle of inks and applicators is a wonderful gift for scrapbook enthusiasts, paper crafters, and visual artists.
Archival Dye Inkpad (Grasshopper, Moody Blue, and Mudslide)
Archival dye ink is designed to prevent fading, making it the perfect material to use on scrapbooks, greeting cards, and journals. It ensures that embellishments stay as colorful and crisp as the first day they were put to paper. Put long-lasting color back in your paper crafts with the Archival Dye Inkpad. Choose from 30 quick-dry colors that won't smear when moistened. This waterproof archival ink makes it perfect for watercoloring and projects using matte papers, clay, canvas, and more.
Petal Point Pigment (Celebrate and Serenity)
Unlike archival dye ink, pigment inks dry slowly, but the vivid colors are worth the wait. Ideal for heat embossing projects, pigment calls for a light touch–try not to over-saturate your stamps so that the impressions come out clearly. Petal Point Pigment includes eight small samples of beautiful inks, saving you space and money. Each petal slides out, making it a cinch to clean and re-ink each pad. Plus, the tip of each petal makes it easy to ink tricky spots. Pigment works best with absorbent papers to give it an archival quality.
Blends by Eileen Hull (Bay, Ebony, Flagstone, and Nutmeg)
Clearsnap partnered with artist Eileen Hull to develop a tool that can hold ten times the ink of a standard inkpad. Whether you work with paper, clay, fabric, or wood, these Blends applicators make crafting convenient and mess-free! Try this hand-held inking tool by applying a little bit of pressure on a scrap piece of paper until the ink starts to flow. Seal the color with heat, and you'll make these gorgeous colors permanent.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you need to get organized and you don't want to spend a fortune to do so, try making this Cereal Boxes Desktop Organizer. This… Continue reading: "Cereal Boxes Desktop Organizer"
- Chance to win the Stamp-n-Storage Distress Ink and Refill Holder!
- Chance to win a Cricut Easy Press 2!
- Chance to win a Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- Amazing Origami
- Majestic Morning Collection
- You're a Star Stamping Bundle
- Chance to win Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Printable Lunch Notes For Kids
- How To Print On Watercolor Paper
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- Free Printable Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Book For Kids
- Free Printable Fall Bucket List For Families
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas