Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Avery Elle Pigment Ink Pads
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Avery Elle Pigment Ink Pads
Gifted by: Avery Elle
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor of AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Every paper crafter dreads the moment when their hand accidently grazes a freshly stamped image. After carefully aligning the stamp perfectly on the acrylic block, saturating it well with ink, and pressing it with exact pressure onto a piece of cardstock, the crafter never wants to lose their hard work on an accidental smudge.
Don't ever ruin your stamped images again! Instead, use these Pigment Ink Pads from Avery Elle. The ink pads are water-based, non-toxic, embosssable, and best of all, they're fast drying! You won't believe how quickly these inks dry. By the time you've lifted your stamp from the page and replaced the lid on your ink pad, the stamped image is already dry and ready for coloring. Don't worry about smudging your stamped images again! Your worries will be alleviated by using fast drying pigment inks.
These ink pads come in a total of fifteen colors. All of the ink colors produce gorgeous, opaque images. Even the lighter colors show up brilliantly on dark card stock. The colors were carefully selected to match Avery Elle's premium card stock colors, so you can mix and match your ink to the paper perfectly! Included in this review bundle are the following nine ink pads:
- Lemon Grass
- Mint to Be
- Sea Glass
Create gorgeous, well-saturated images with these fast-drying pigment inks. Your cards, scrapbooks, and other paper craft projects will benefit immensely from the high quality images that these inks will produce.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Embrace the summer and make this beautiful Recycled Paper Butterfly DIY Wreath. Making this summery piece of DIY home decor is as easy… Continue reading: "Recycled Paper Butterfly DIY Wreath"
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- Chance to Win a Supreme Sticky Note, Marker, and Sketchbook Set!
- Win a Sizzix Big Shot Machine!
- Flower Punch Board
- Chance to win a Go-Organize Revolving Organizer!
- Chance to win a Frank Garcia Personal Planner!
- Chance to win a Triangles Planner Notebook!
- Chance to win a Smart Art Subscription Box!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Quilled Paper Spider
- Free Printable Halloween Lunchbox Jokes
- Free Football Party Printables
- Printable Meal Planner
- Halloween Printable Lampshade
- Printable Christmas Chocolate Bar Wrapper
- Printable 3D Pumpkins
- Vintage Halloween Postcards
- Halloween Party Bunting
- Hershey Kiss Halloween Labels
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas