Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Carole is the content creator and photographer of the blog, Toot Sweet 4 Two, A lifestyles blog, with a heavy emphasis on recipes, Carole writes about many things - elder care, emergency preparedness, travel, parties and tablescapes, other bloggers, occasional craft projects and more.
The expression, “toot sweet” is American slang for the French saying, “tout de suite,” which literally translates to “all at once.” Often life transpires “all at once” or “toot sweet."
Married to her recipe "tester" husband Charlie for more than 25 years, they live in San Diego County, California and have a very spoiled Snowshoe Siamese cat, a boy named Coco.
Projects on AllFreePaperCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Embrace the summer and make this beautiful Recycled Paper Butterfly DIY Wreath. Making this summery piece of DIY home decor is as easy… Continue reading: "Recycled Paper Butterfly DIY Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Vintage Halloween Postcards
- Halloween Party Bunting
- Hershey Kiss Halloween Labels
- Halloween Mini Hershey Bar Wrappers
- DIY Halloween Mummy Candy Tubes
- Halloween Treat Bag and Label Printables
- Unicorn Paper Plate Craft
- Halloween Wineglass Lampshades
- Halloween Bat Cupcake Toppers
- Printable Halloween Party Banners
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas