Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Bluegrass Publishing Inc. began in 2003 when CEO Linda LaTourelle wrote and self-published her first book from home. The Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Word, written specifically for crafters, is a collection of journaling kick-starts and quotes, topically arranged to inspire and compliment any project. This title has sold over 235,000 copies. With a passion for writing and a love for people, LaTourelle began to fulfill the dreams of new authors by publishing their original poetry, quotes and instructional books.
In just over one year, rapid growth and demand for her products and services required a move to a much larger facility. Listening to the voices of clients and consumers, Bluegrass answered through the development of new products, such as transparencies, CD's and downloadable art. However, books remained the heart of Bluegrass.
Generous servings of southern hospitality have earned Bluegrass Publishing an outstanding reputation within the crafting industry. Through attention to detail, passion for what they do and the ability to find a niche, the company has become recognized as a publishing leader.
Articles on AllFreePaperCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas