Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This tutorial will show you how to fold a Star Wars Origami Lightsaber. This easy DIY paper lightsaber is a fun craft that you can do with the kids, or in the classroom. You can decorate the lightsaber handle with markers (I used a silver and black Sharpie marker)."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedOrigami Paper
Read NextEasy Origami Paper Crane DIY Mobile
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Decorate your little girl's bedroom with this Scrapbook Paper Embroidery Hoop Art. Embroidery hoop crafts are more popular than you… Continue reading: "Scrapbook Paper Embroidery Hoop Art"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Mermaid Tail Bookmark
- Grinch Paper Bag Puppet
- Color Your Christmas Gift Box
- Elf Paper Bag Puppet
- Printable Summer Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Valentine Penguin With Heart Craft
- Free Superhero Coloring Pages
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Papercraft Hulk Puppet
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas