We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This tutorial will show you how to fold a Star Wars Origami Lightsaber. This easy DIY paper lightsaber is a fun craft that you can do with the kids, or in the classroom. You can decorate the lightsaber handle with markers (I used a silver and black Sharpie marker)."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedOrigami Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Say happy birthday in the best way with a gorgeous handmade card. The Happy Birthday Fancy Fold Card is a great way to challenge your… Continue reading: "Happy Birthday Fancy Fold Card"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Captain Marvel Valentine's Cards
- Party Crowns
- DIY Printable Father's Day Candy Wrappers
- Punny Printable Cards for Teachers
- Cinco DE Mayo Word Search Free Printable
- Spring Themed Party Favors
- Cheerful Printable Pastel Flowers
- Graduation Owl Decoration
- Printable Graduation Owl Gift Bags
- Zoo Animals Word Search
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas