We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This tutorial will show you how to fold an origami rose, or Little Rose. This paper flower might be a little tricky for the beginner folder, but I think it looks gorgeous and is worth the extra effort. You can glue a bunch of origami roses to make a fuller bracelet, or you can glue them to a headband to wear the origami roses on your head."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Type of Paper UsedOrigami Paper
- 1 sheet of paper 4" x 4"
- 1 strip of ribbon (fits around wrist)
- glue gun
- glue sticks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Ready, set, bake! Any aspiring or experienced chef will want these Sweet Free Printable Recipe Pages for their recipe binder. You will… Continue reading: "Sweet Free Printable Recipe Pages"
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas