Make a Gift Box From a Vintage Book
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Turn an old vintage book into an keepsake DIY gift box with this simple tutorial. These gift boxes are a creative DIY ring bearer pillow alternative, too! Perfect gift wrap idea for gifts for him, weddings, bridesmaids, Mother's Day, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and a book-lover's birthday."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Giant Boho Crepe Paper Flowers
- Gorgeous Vintage Insect Prints And Clip Art
- 4 Free Father's Day Printables
- Luau Cocktail Picks
- Printable 4th of July Decorations & Activities
- 15 Minute Crafts: Small Planters
- 4th of July Word Search Free Printable
- Paper Crafts to Beat the Summer Heat
- Kim from Crafting Cheerfully
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas