Make a Gift Box From a Vintage Book
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Turn an old vintage book into an keepsake DIY gift box with this simple tutorial. These gift boxes are a creative DIY ring bearer pillow alternative, too! Perfect gift wrap idea for gifts for him, weddings, bridesmaids, Mother's Day, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and a book-lover's birthday."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Faux Stained-Glass Butterfly Craft
- Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit
- Vintage Botanical Invitations or Stationery
- Cricut Easy Press 2
- Floral Watercolor Printables
- Cheerful Birthday Gift Tags
- Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit
- St. Patrick’s Day Sight Word Printable Bingo Game
- Mother’s Day Gifts from Kids: Paper Flower Bouquet
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas