Homemade Holiday Cookie Box
Nothing warms your heart during the holidays quite like a batch of freshly-baked cookies. Don't be greedy and hog all the cheer, though - pass some of it along in style with this Homemade Holiday Cookie Tin. Use your die cut machine to create a one-of-a-kind Christmas message to stick atop a cute birch box, then fill your tin with baked goods and spread your holiday cheer (and your sweets) around. Simply follow the instructions below, then take this adorable tin to your next office party, family reunion, or social function.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Find this project and many more in our new eBook, 7 DIY Christmas Gifts: Handmade Gift Ideas You'll Love. Filled with lots of great DIY gift-giving ideas, this new printable collection will help you tackle your gift list in no time! Download your own free copy today!
- Sizzix Big Shot or BIGkick Machine
- Sizzix Thinlits™ Die Set: From Our Home to Yours by Debi Potter (#660729)
- Colored Cardstock of Your Choice
- Patterned Paper
- Birch Box
- Stain a round birch wood box.
- Die-cut From Our Home to Yours from several colors of cardstock and patterned paper. Ink if desired. Layer and attach to box.
- Wrap ribbon around box and tie a bow.
- Fill box with cookies.
We're giving away a Spectacular Christmas Giveaway to help celebrate the launch of our new eBook, 7 DIY Christmas Gifts. With more than $500 in prizes, this is any craft lover's dream come true! But you better hurry! This giveaway ends November 22nd! Enter today!