Majestic Bouquet Handmade Greeting Card
Nothing quite says summer like vibrant colors, and the Majestic Bouquet Handmade Greeting Card is absolutely radiant. Use gorgeous shades of purple, green, and orange to captivate the recipient. This homemade card can be used for any occasion. Wish a loved one happy birthday, or use this card as a nontraditional Valentine's Day card! The orange chevron ribbon and the green baker's twine are fabulous finishing touches. Challenge your card making abilities with this beautiful idea.
Materials from Heartfelt Creations:
- HCDP1 239 Majestic Morning Paper Collection
- HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
- HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background PreCut Set
- HCPC 3582 Majestic Morning Bouquet PreCut Set
- 159223 Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
- 459222 Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
- 159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
- May Arts Ribbon 3/4" Chevron Twill
- Want2Scrap Pearls
- Faber Castell Gelatos(pink, orange, yellow)
- Tsukineko Ink - VersaMark
- Wow Embossing Powder
- Stickles- Orange
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Teresa Collins Foam Adhesives
- WorldWin Cardstock
- Cut a 6 x 6 card base and cut a patterned 6" square from the paper collection for the card front.
- Stamp the Majestic Morning Bouquet on a green patterned paper and cut out. Apply to the printed rectangle from the paper collection using foam adhesives.
- Stamp a second image with the same stamp. Color the blossoms using gelatos, and use foam adhesives to layer over the leaf layer.
- Stamp, cut and shape a large flower using the Majestic Morning Background. Color using the gelatos and brush on stickles.
- Add ribbon and a bow, and tie the love tag cut from the patterned paper to finish.
Read NextQuilt Block Printable Mini Cards