May Your Christmas Be Sparkly Shaker Card
Your homemade Christmas cards will be amazing when you follow the May Your Christmas Be Sparkly Shaker Card tutorial. This gorgeous DIY Christmas card looks store bought when completed, and the process is so easy! Follow the simple step-by-step instructions to make this magnificent card. The 3D foam shapes and an abundance of glitter really give this card a few excellent finishing touches. Amaze your loved ones when you send them this card for Christmas.
Materials from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L:
- 3D Foam Snowflakes
- Keepsake Envelope
- Bazzill Basics Cardstock
- Technique Tuesday Be Jolly Clear Stamps
- Memento Dye Ink
- Close To My Heart Dye Ink
1. Make your card from cardstock and stamp sentiment in two colors.
2. Remove the top of the 3D Foam Snowflakes and apply fine glitter.
3. Remove the 3D Foam Snowflakes and adhere them into a Keepsake Envelope.
4. Add a few sequins to the mix and seal the envelope to finish!