This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Are you having a party or a special event, such as a wedding, and just haven't been able to find the right paper napkins for your party's theme? Well, I have an idea for you - make paper napkins special with a craft paper punch! When you can't find the right party paper napkins that fit your party theme, try this simple napkin folding project by making your own paper napkins special using crafting paper punches. Learn how to use the craft paper punch to decorate your napkins and follow along with a step-by-step tutorial on how to fold paper napkins around your plastic utensils."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedTissue Paper
Read NextSurprise Rainbow Invitation
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 60 Best Never Have I Ever Kids Questions
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas