Diy Paper Star Decorations
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These DIY Paper Star Decorations are easy to make and fun too! They make a large and festive impact on any celebration. They only take a few minutes to make plus a little drying time. Easy peasy! After the party, you can even fold the stars up and save them for your next party. If you don’t want to save them for yourself, you can donate them to your local Head Start center, senior center, domestic abuse or homeless shelter. You won't believe how they're made!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are struggling to think of an idea for your next handmade card, do not fret. These "Foiled Again" Card Making Ideas will… Continue reading: ""Foiled Again" Card Making Ideas"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Paper Chain Decorations
- Easter Basket Stuffers – Bunny Crayons
- Wedding Brunch Party Printables
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hat Treat Cups
- Diy Envelope Gift Bag – St. Patrick’s Day
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- Diy Paper Flower Backdrop
- Valentine’s Day Bingo Free Printable
- Free Printable Low Sodium 3 Bean Salad Recipe Greeting Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas