Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Diy Paper Star Decorations
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These DIY Paper Star Decorations are easy to make and fun too! They make a large and festive impact on any celebration. They only take a few minutes to make plus a little drying time. Easy peasy! After the party, you can even fold the stars up and save them for your next party. If you don’t want to save them for yourself, you can donate them to your local Head Start center, senior center, domestic abuse or homeless shelter. You won't believe how they're made!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Turn an old vintage book into an keepsake DIY gift box with this simple tutorial. These gift boxes are a creative DIY ring bearer… Continue reading: "Make a Gift Box From a Vintage Book"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Air Force Keepsake Box
- 4th Of July Firecracker Treats
- Diy 4th Of July Favors
- Free Printable Easter Memory Game
- Free Printable Scripture Greeting Card
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreePaperCrafts
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Easter Word Scramble Printable
- Easter Bingo Game Printable
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas