This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Adult Coloring Books are so popular right now. I love them, and I got three of them for Christmas. The problem is what to do with the pages after you're finished coloring them. Some pages have sayings or pictures that are perfect for framing, but you can't have 20 framed pages all over your house. I came up with this clever project that uses 20 full-size coloring pages. Round shapes or mandellas work best, but you could use any pages that you want to save."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Read NextPaper Plate Ball Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Spot The Difference
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Printable Thanksgiving Riddles For Kids
- Hello Pumpkin Wall Art
- Free Box Of Sunshine Printable
- Cute Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft
- Rustic Round Paper Pumpkin Craft For Fall
- Trick Or Treat Coloring Page
- Thanksgiving Placemats
- 30 Fall Wall Decor Free Printables
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas