This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Adult Coloring Books are so popular right now. I love them, and I got three of them for Christmas. The problem is what to do with the pages after you're finished coloring them. Some pages have sayings or pictures that are perfect for framing, but you can't have 20 framed pages all over your house. I came up with this clever project that uses 20 full-size coloring pages. Round shapes or mandellas work best, but you could use any pages that you want to save."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Read NextWhite Vellum Paper Flower Garland
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Anyone would be blown away by this stunning Brightly Floral DIY Birthday Card. Fortunately, you can make it for your mom, grandma,… Continue reading: "Brightly Floral DIY Birthday Card"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- Valentine’s Day Baby Yoda
- Papercraft Planet Cards
- Printable Valentine's Day Candy Dice Game
- Printable Valentine's Day Coloring Bookmarks
- Free Printable Cute Valentine Coloring Pages
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas