Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas
Donald Duck Inspired Corner Bookmarks
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"If you are looking for a fun new bookmark for yourself or your child, why not make a bookmark inspired by a favorite Disney character! This bookmark slips over the corner of the page."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Free Printable Happiness Greeting Card
- Free Printable Birthday Gift Card Pocket Greeting Card
- Free Printable Lucky Day Greeting Card
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Free Printable Take Me To The Sea Greeting Card
- Free Printable Birthday Word Search For Kids
- Fun Frog Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Thank You Greeting Card
- Monthly Journal Pages Free Printable
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas