This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Donald Duck Inspired Corner Bookmarks
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"If you are looking for a fun new bookmark for yourself or your child, why not make a bookmark inspired by a favorite Disney character! This bookmark slips over the corner of the page."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Read NextWoven Paper Bunnies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your favorite person a one-of-a-kind card that they'll fall in love with by checking out this twisted easel card tutorial. This… Continue reading: "Happy Everything DIY Twisted Easel Card"
- Woven Paper Bunnies
- Spring Themed Printable Yoga Poses For Kids
- Watercolor Butterfly Coffee Filter Crafts
- 3D Dolphin Picture
- Paint Chip Pikachu DIY Bookmarks
- Letter M Craft With Printable
- Paper Bag Dinosaur Puppet
- Paper Crafts for Kids free eBook
- 15 Paper Crafts for Kids
- "When I Grow Up" Paper Fortune Teller
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Mandala Coloring Page
- State License Plate Game
- Mixed Media Mermaid Art
- Hedgehog Papercraft
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- Valentine's Theme Gnome Papercraft
- Last Day Of School Signs
- Diy Mermaid Tail Bookmark
- Grinch Paper Bag Puppet
- Color Your Christmas Gift Box
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas