This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Cute Toilet Paper Roll Squirrel Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Cooler days are here for most of the country. As the temperatures start to drop, many of us are spending more time indoors at home. If you’re looking for some fun new family activities to do together, the Two Kids and a Coupon team has some fun stuff in the works! Our next craft for kids is a fun fall craft inspired by those fuzzy creatures that are storing away their stash of food for the winter. We have a family of 5 very chubby squirrels that raid our bird feeder daily and we love to watch them steal the food and scatter away. This toilet paper roll squirrel craft is to celebrate these creatures with character and here is how to make it. "
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
Read NextWinter Word Search Printable
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas