Fourth of July Firework Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Create a Fourth of July firework wreath out of painted paper medallions! This wreath is easy to make, just grab red, white and blue paint and black paper! Follow the tutorial for painting your paper and then turning it into medallions. Easy and inexpensive wreath with a big impact! Add a simple paper banner to the top of the wreath with any message you choose. "Happy Fourth of July" or "American the Beautiful" - anything will work!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Perfect Father's Day Gift From Trash To Treasure
- Daily Summer Schedule Checklist For Kids
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Free Hobbies Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Diy Princess Board Game
- Princess Merida From Brave Paper Doll Craft
- Alpaca Craft From Peru
- Princess Rapunzel Paper Doll Craft
- 30 Free Printable Father's Day Cards
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas