Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Mixed Media Doll Stencils
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Mixed Media Doll Stencils
Gifted by: Altered Upcycling
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts
Did you ever make paper dolls as a child? Would you delight in changing the dolls into pretty outfits and playing with them in paper houses? You can revisit that beautiful old pastime with the Mixed Media Doll Stencils. This wonderful stencil kit comes complete with a variety of outfits, hair styles, and poses to choose from!
Start with your stencils and a variety of materials on which to trace. You may use a variety of materials because these doll stencils aren't just for paper! True to their name, you can use a mixed variety of media to create these dolls. The brand, Altered Upcycling, would even encourage you to use recycled materials to make your beautiful dolls. Whether you have an old dress that doesn't fit anymore, some scrap pieces of paper, or even the pages of an old book on-hand, you can help the environment as you create a gorgeous new doll with these stencils.
These kits offer four easy steps to complete your mixed media doll. You have quite a bit of flexibility for creativity because there are so many styles to choose from. Best of all, you will find even more inspiration for your dolls when you visit Altered Upcyling's website. Here you can find an abundance of free tutorials, videos, and project ideas featuring these doll stencils.
This is an absolutely ideal project to craft with your children or grandchildren. Help them select their doll's outfit, trace the parts onto various pieces of fabric and paper, adhere the pieces into place, and add extra embellishments. You can even help them play with the dolls, too! These stencils are the foundation for your next craft project. With the help of these Mixed Media Doll Stencils as well as additional ideas and inspiration, these dolls will become a cherished creation.
Bonus! Check out these tutorials from Altered Upcycling which feature the Mixed Media Doll Stencils:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The DIY Mini Card with a Metal Embellishment tutorial will teach you how to make a card with a front featuring mixed media art. This… Continue reading: "DIY Mini Card with a Metal Embellishment"
Chance to Win a Graphix Aqua Ink Set!
Chance to Win a Floral Symphony & Vintage Saga Paper Bundle!
Chance to win a Smart Art Subscription Box!
Chance to Win a Midnight Black Desk Organizer Bundle!
WIN the Easy Crystal Applicator!
Chance to win a Cricut Easy Press 2!
Sam E. Snowman Shaker Die Set
Chance to win the Buggy Stamp Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilled Scallop Shell Necklace
- Free Printable Fortune Cookie Card
- Printable Graduation Party Decorations
- Printable Popcorn Cupcake Wrappers
- Free Printable Last Day of School Signs 2019
- Paper Firecracker Craft for the 4th of July
- Patriotic Hot Air Balloon Cupcake Decorations
- Graphix Aqua Ink Set
- 8 Free Summer Printables & Activities
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas