Kim from Crafting Cheerfully
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Hi, my name is Kim, the designer behind Crafting Cheerfully. I love creating handmade crafts for the holidays, parties, kids, and my home.
I share hundreds of step-by-step tutorials on my blog along with free printables, patterns, and cut files.
I hope these help make creating one-of-a-kind handmade crafts easy and most of all - FUN! :)
Follow Crafting Cheerfully on Social Media!
Kim's Projects on AllFreePaperCrafts
Read NextSuzy Myers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Meet Penny, your new paper doll pal. This Vintage Penny Printable Paper Doll is full of old-fashioned fun. Simply press "print" and… Continue reading: "Vintage Penny Printable Paper Doll"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Printable Lunch Notes For Kids
- How To Print On Watercolor Paper
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- Free Printable Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Book For Kids
- Free Printable Fall Bucket List For Families
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas