Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
By: Ayako Brodek and Shannon Voigt
Gifted By: Kodansha USA
Reviewed By: Dana Byerwalter, Editor of AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Are you familiar with origami, quilling, or kirigami paper crafting techniques? If you answered "No" to any of those questions, then the book Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars: 72 Exquisite Paper Designs to Fold, Cut, and Curl is a must-read! Even if you've dabbled in any of these techniques in the past, authors Ayako Brodek and Shannon Voigt provide innovative designs that are perfect for your holiday paper crafting.
Kirigami, or the art of paper cutting, is a unique technique that takes your grade school paper snowflakes to an entirely new level. Follow basic cutting patterns to make simple and sweet snowflakes, and work your way up to the advanced paper cutting patterns.
Origami, or the art of paper folding, is a fantastic technique for making totally dimensional embellishments. Make a bursting sun pop right off the scrapbook page or turn it into a dynamic Christmas ornament.
Quilling involves curling thin strips of paper to create unique and captivating shapes. You can curl dozens of pieces of paper and adhere them to form gorgeous stars, snowflakes, and sunbursts.
Ranging from the absolute basic to the most advanced, these patterns will turn you into a paper folding, cutting, and curling expert just in time for the winter season! You won't believe the fathomless possibilities associated with these paper patterns. Hang the snowflakes as ornaments, turn the sunbursts into home decor, and make a star for the top of your Christmas tree. These crafts are also fantastic gift toppers, card making embellishments, and even great for decorating your scrapbook layouts. The list goes on and on!
Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars is an absolutely essential collection of paper craft ideas for the winter season. You'll be amazed at how often you will come across ways to use your folded, curled, and cut creations!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a beautifully feminine and floral greeting card design, then you will want to make A Walk in the Garden… Continue reading: "A Walk in the Garden Homemade Card"
- Chance to win a copy of The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry!
- Win a copy of Color Me to Sleep!
- Enter for your chance to win the Love By Design Adult Coloring Book and Pens Giveaway!
- Memoir Your Way Book
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
- Think spring with the Origami Flowers Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Elephant Bead Greeting Card
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Cute Paper Snail Puppets Craft
- Free Printable Dill Recipe Greeting Card
- Free Printable Alpaca Birthday Greeting Card
- Thanksgiving Blocks Decor
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special
- Diy Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Easy Candy Acorns
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas