- see all comments
"The PDF can now be found at https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-3"
"Hi Everyone! The downloads have moved around a bit at our site. For this model please go to https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-2"
"Unfortunately the background color will make the ink disappear. Why can't it be a white background?"
Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
By: Ayako Brodek and Shannon Voigt
Gifted By: Kodansha USA
Reviewed By: Dana Byerwalter, Editor of AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Are you familiar with origami, quilling, or kirigami paper crafting techniques? If you answered "No" to any of those questions, then the book Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars: 72 Exquisite Paper Designs to Fold, Cut, and Curl is a must-read! Even if you've dabbled in any of these techniques in the past, authors Ayako Brodek and Shannon Voigt provide innovative designs that are perfect for your holiday paper crafting.
Kirigami, or the art of paper cutting, is a unique technique that takes your grade school paper snowflakes to an entirely new level. Follow basic cutting patterns to make simple and sweet snowflakes, and work your way up to the advanced paper cutting patterns.
Origami, or the art of paper folding, is a fantastic technique for making totally dimensional embellishments. Make a bursting sun pop right off the scrapbook page or turn it into a dynamic Christmas ornament.
Quilling involves curling thin strips of paper to create unique and captivating shapes. You can curl dozens of pieces of paper and adhere them to form gorgeous stars, snowflakes, and sunbursts.
Ranging from the absolute basic to the most advanced, these patterns will turn you into a paper folding, cutting, and curling expert just in time for the winter season! You won't believe the fathomless possibilities associated with these paper patterns. Hang the snowflakes as ornaments, turn the sunbursts into home decor, and make a star for the top of your Christmas tree. These crafts are also fantastic gift toppers, card making embellishments, and even great for decorating your scrapbook layouts. The list goes on and on!
Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars is an absolutely essential collection of paper craft ideas for the winter season. You'll be amazed at how often you will come across ways to use your folded, curled, and cut creations!
Read NextOrigami Flowers Kit
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Darling Little Daisies
You can make these cute and quick Darling Little Daisies in less than ten minutes! They will make great DIY scrapbook embellishments,… Continue reading: "Darling Little Daisies"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Printable Reward Chart For Kids
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Up In The Garden Down In The Dirt Printables
- Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers
- Printable Lemonade Stand Kit
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- Power Rangers Easter Eggs
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas