Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Diy Paper Flower Backdrop
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Spring is a season filled with beautiful outdoor colors and rich colored florals! For a fun spring party, create this DIY paper flower backdrop with tissue paper. This paper flower backdrop is adorable and versatile and can be used not only for a party but as wall decor around the house as well for an extra pop of color! Flowers are one of my favorite ways to decorate during the spring. While using fresh flowers in your home decor is a great way to add a pop of color and a nice scent to the room, those fresh flowers don’t last long. "
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedTissue Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are struggling to think of an idea for your next handmade card, do not fret. These "Foiled Again" Card Making Ideas will… Continue reading: ""Foiled Again" Card Making Ideas"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Paper Chain Decorations
- Easter Basket Stuffers – Bunny Crayons
- Wedding Brunch Party Printables
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hat Treat Cups
- Diy Envelope Gift Bag – St. Patrick’s Day
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- Diy Paper Flower Backdrop
- Valentine’s Day Bingo Free Printable
- Free Printable Low Sodium 3 Bean Salad Recipe Greeting Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas