Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Are you enchanted by dandelions? Make these simply stunning Dandelion Paper Lanterns. These gorgeous DIY lanterns are made from easily accessible materials: plastic bottles from your recycle bin, and paper! Print and cut the designs from the free printable provided in the tutorial. Gently curl up the cuts to make the patterns dimensional, and tape the paper to the outside of the plastic bottle. To complete, light the LED candles and drop them into the bottles. Pretty, quick, and cute, start making these homemade lanterns today to add to your DIY decor.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Lovely Vintage Floral Journal Pages are free printable lined paper that you can use in your scrapbooking, journaling, and… Continue reading: "Lovely Vintage Floral Journal Pages"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Craft Angels Garland From Upcycled Wallpaper
- Free Printable Low Sodium Muffin Recipe Greeting Card
- Origami Triangle Box
- Thanksgiving Word Search Printable
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble Printable
- Modern Quilled Snowflake Ornaments
- Birthday Wishing Card
- Free Printable Candy Advent Calendar
- DIY Kindness Advent Calendar
- Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas