We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Are you enchanted by dandelions? Make these simply stunning Dandelion Paper Lanterns. These gorgeous DIY lanterns are made from easily accessible materials: plastic bottles from your recycle bin, and paper! Print and cut the designs from the free printable provided in the tutorial. Gently curl up the cuts to make the patterns dimensional, and tape the paper to the outside of the plastic bottle. To complete, light the LED candles and drop them into the bottles. Pretty, quick, and cute, start making these homemade lanterns today to add to your DIY decor.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Beautiful Rolled Book Page Wreath
Magazine Paper Reed Picture Frame
Lazy Minute Napkin Wreath
Pretty Quilled Vase and Teacup Embellishment
Book Lover's Letter Box
DIY Home Decor free eBook
Timepiece Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Paper Snowman Garland
Vintage Sheet Music Bowl Fillers
Knockoff Metallic DIY Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Giant Boho Crepe Paper Flowers
- Gorgeous Vintage Insect Prints And Clip Art
- 4 Free Father's Day Printables
- Luau Cocktail Picks
- Printable 4th of July Decorations & Activities
- 15 Minute Crafts: Small Planters
- 4th of July Word Search Free Printable
- Paper Crafts to Beat the Summer Heat
- Kim from Crafting Cheerfully
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas