Cereal Box Organizer
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This cereal box organizer is a stylish way to get your desk (or cooking books!) in order. A super fun way to upcycle some old cereal boxes just by adding colorful paper and some twine or ribbon. If you’ve been a reader around here for a while then you probably already know I’m a huge fan of simple easy DIY projects and tutorials. Especially if they are made upcycling something you already have. This cereal box organizer is exactly one of those projects."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Congratulations Greeting Card
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- The Racoon, Mascot Of The Year - Funny Greeting Card
- Going Nuts Card - Free Printable Pdf Version
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Free 4th Of July Printables
- Patriotic Diy Brown Paper Bag Treat Bags Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Pms Greeting Card
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas