Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Easy Wooden Initial Ornament
By: Emily Tarsha from auntieemscrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These wooden initial ornaments are a quick project and are great for a neighbor gift. You can make one in less than 20 minutes.Each one costs under $2."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Fold Napkin Flowers
- All Occasion Daisy Card
- Paper Tube Easter Bunnies
- Gift Giving: 16 Ideas for Creative Gift Packaging and More
- Coloring Book Pages Sphere
- Cico Books
- Dazzling Orange Tiger Lily
- To the Chapel DIY Wedding Invitation
- 3D Butterfly Birthday Card
- Artistic Apple Blossom Flowers