Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Use upcycled game blocks to create these festive Christmas decorations. I’ve had lots of luck finding Jenga game blocks at the thrift store. Check your local thrift store or raid your game closet. The entire project took about 30 minutes and cost about $1 for the game blocks because I already had all the other supplies. But best of all, I could make them without using a saw. These blocks are sophisticated enough to impress adults and easy enough to make with kiddos. They would also make a lovely gift."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Embellish your next card with the Put a Bird on It Paper Quilling Pattern. This beautiful pattern can be used for a handmade Mother's… Continue reading: "Put a Bird on It Paper Quilling Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fall Night Light Printable
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Free Printable Altered Altoid Tin Magnet Set
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Free Printable Set Of Three Chicken Themed Greeting Cards
- Paper Finger Puppets
- Free Printable Christian Themed Greeting Card
- Santa Bow Will Make You Smile
- Cardstock Angel
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas