Diy Mummy Candy Bar Wrapper
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Give your local trick or treaters something special in their treat bags this Halloween. This DIY Mummy Candy Bar Wrapper is easy and so adorable. They’d make great party favors or a fun craft to make with kids, too. You'll be the star classroom mom if you make these! Just choose your favorite flat candy bar and get to work. These only take simple supplies and a few minutes. Simple and whimsical, they are a great addition to the spookiest of holidays."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Super Cute Wrapping Paper Vest is perfect for those looking for DIY ugly Christmas sweaters or for inexpensive holiday office… Continue reading: "Super Cute Wrapping Paper Vest"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Turkey Bowling Craft And Game For Kids
- Free Christmas Word Search Printable For Kids And Adults
- Christmas Bingo Game For Kids Free Printable
- Dirty Little Santa Gnome
- Free Printable Christmas Tree Card
- Thanksgiving Bingo Game Printable
- Mistletoe Kisses Treat Bags
- Free Printable Alphabet Coloring Pages
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas