This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Personalized Repurposed Tin Can
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I love to repurpose items for organizing and storage. My friend, J. passed this tin on to me. I remembered J. telling me that when she was young, because her name is unusual, she could never find personalized items in the store. I knew I had to personalize this tin for her. You could easily add any name or label you wanted. The entire project took about 20 minutes plus drying time. Since I used a repurposed can and craft supplies I already had, it cost nothing but some pleasant time crafting a surprise for a friend."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Read NextTypewriter Magnet Paper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 60 Best Never Have I Ever Kids Questions
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas