Moments With You Gift Box and Card
Show someone just how precious they are to you. Give them the Moments With You Gift Box and Card. This gorgeous gift box and card tutorial is a heartfelt way to show someone you care. It even has a gorgeous lace heart embellishment topping the gift box!
Whether you need an idea for Valentine's Day or you're looking for a general way to express your love, follow this tutorial to send someone warm wishes. They will cherish this gift for years to come. Not only can it house your gift but anything they want later on.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Heartfelt Creations HCDP1 239 Majestic Morning Paper Collection
- Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3580 Majestic Morning Blooms PreCut Set
- Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background PreCut Set
- Heartfelt Creations HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
- Heartfelt Creations HCD 728 Timeless Amour Die
- Heartfelt Creations HCD 712 Bella Rose Die
- Heartfelt Creations 159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
- Heartfelt Creations DDOTS Double Dots 100pc.
- Heartfelt Creations 159223 Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
- Heartfelt Creations 459222 Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
- Heartfelt Creations 452255 Grand Calibur
- 100lb white cardstock
- White cardstock
- Memento Tangelo and Tuxedo Black inks
- White pearls
- White ribbon
- Copic markers
- Hot glue gun
Instructions for the CARD:
Cut an 11" x 5-1/2" piece of white cardstock to make a 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base.
Stamp your Majestic Morning blooms in black ink.
Color it with Copic Markers as follows: Flowers YR 000, 02, 04, 07, tiny flowers BV 13, and the leaves with G 14, 09.
Trim it to 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" and add Double Dots.
Cut a 5-1/4" x 5-1/4" piece of the paper collection and add it to the card front.
Now add a 5" x 5" card panel from the paper collection.
Cut ten hearts add three of them to the card front as shown, then take the image and place it in the center of the card.
Choose the sentiment and add Double Dots and add it the card.
Stamp and Cut two sets of the flowers with the green paper from the paper collection. Sponge the edges with Tangelo ink.
Shape and mold your flowers and add a pearl to the center of each one.
Instructions for the GIFT BOX:
For the gift box, you will need a three-inch solid color box. Cut six 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" squares from the paper collection and glue them to the gift box top, bottom, and sides.
Add white ribbon and a bow.
Cut one flourish from the Bella Rose die, and cut it into pieces and add them to the top of the gift box.
Using the seven hearts left make a heart shaped decoration for the top. Glue each one to each other and then choose some beads and findings to make the center. There should be a small opening through the top of the heart to slide the nail pin through. Hot glue the heart to the top of the gift box.
Take six of the smallest flowers and add them to your card, and the rest of the flowers to the gift box.