Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Diy Teacher Appreciation Gifts
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Make a teacher appreciation gift that's perfect for teachers, special subject teachers and coaches. Choose their favorite candy as a base or a special confectionery treat. Add a simple decorated paper sleeve that can be personalized with the teacher's interests and a personalized message from your child. The craft is simple enough that younger children can make it with supervision and guidance. It's a charming gift sure to please any teacher your children may have."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Look up into the summer night sky and be able to determine what stars you are looking at with this Free Printable Summer Constellation… Continue reading: "Free Printable Summer Constellation Map"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Free Printable Elephant Bead Greeting Card
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Cute Paper Snail Puppets Craft
- Free Printable Dill Recipe Greeting Card
- Free Printable Alpaca Birthday Greeting Card
- Thanksgiving Blocks Decor
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas