This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Printable Valentine's Day Coloring Bookmarks
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Free printable Valentine's Day coloring bookmarks. This is a fun coloring activity for kids, that can encourage them to read more. Kids can also hand out these bookmarks to classmates on Valentine’s Day. Coloring is a fun activity, that not only keeps kids entertained but also helps develop their fine motor skills. Just download the PDF file, and print it at home or at your local print shop. Kids will have lots of fun coloring these bookmarks. "
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Read NextHungry Butterfly Adult Coloring Page
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Hungry Butterfly Adult Coloring Page
- Ice Cream Truck Treat Box
- Don't Be Like the Rest of Them Darling Free Printable
- Sweet Creatures Printable Bobbin Paper Craft
- 32 Free Printable Paper Dolls
- Ice Cream Bookmarks
- Assortment of Printable Book Pages
- Christmas Word Search Printable
- Under the Sea Printables
- Happy Animals Printable Note Cards
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 60 Best Never Have I Ever Kids Questions
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas