Free Printable Congratulations Greeting Card
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Usually when I make a greeting card I glue everything down in place permanently. However lately I have been experimenting with using my camera and creating "flay lay" designs where nothing is permanent except the image in my camera! I used several star shaped objects and played with a design I have never used before. It was fun to experiment with the flat lay and I am really happy how the card turned out plus I get to use all the ephemera again in a different project!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Lemonade Recipe Greeting Card
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Life Is Huge Free Printable Greeting Card
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kid
- Free Printable Fish Themed Greeting Card
- Back To School Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Princess Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Dinosaur Word Search For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas