This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
Back To School Scavenger Hunt
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
""By the end of July I know that I need to start getting my children mentally ready to start back to school. It takes them a few weeks to wrap their minds around going back to school and losing the freedom of summer. One fun way to do it is a back to school scavenger hunt! A back to school scavenger hunt is all about school supplies! So it goes right along with getting in the mood for the new school year. ""
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you hate trying to squeeze your signature onto a group card, then this Super Awesome Group Thank You Card is the project for you!… Continue reading: "Super Awesome Group Thank You Card"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Printable Lunch Notes For Kids
- How To Print On Watercolor Paper
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- Free Printable Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Book For Kids
- Free Printable Fall Bucket List For Families
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas