This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Make a Gift Box From a Vintage Book
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Turn an old vintage book into an keepsake DIY gift box with this simple tutorial. These gift boxes are a creative DIY ring bearer pillow alternative, too! Perfect gift wrap idea for gifts for him, weddings, bridesmaids, Mother's Day, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and a book-lover's birthday."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextCute and Creative DIY Cupcake Box
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love fancy fold cards, then you're in for a treat. Make the You Are Amazing Fancy Fold Card. This gorgeous handmade greeting… Continue reading: "You Are Amazing Fancy Fold Card"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Printable Winter Mazes
- Holiday Wreath Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Bulb Holiday Countdown Calendar
- 100 Thanksgiving Would You Rather Questions For The Whole Family
- Free And Festive Christmas Coloring Pages For Adults
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas