Halloween Bat Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Halloween is the perfect time of year for facing your fears. From monsters to witches, there are all sorts of spooks out on Halloween. These Halloween Bat Toilet Paper Roll Crafts are just the thing to help you realize that maybe not all monsters are that scary. These guys can certainly be pretty friendly. This is one Halloween craft that is super easy to make, too, so you can have these decorations up and flying around in no time! Now who's afraid of the big bad bat?
From the Blogger: "This Halloween Bat Toilet Paper Roll Craft is not only a fun Halloween art project for kids but it’s also cheap and frugal and takes only minutes to make. This bat craft is super speedy, it literally takes minutes to make once the paint has dried and is a great opportunity to bond with kids over a fun project."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Spiderweb Stitching Card Paper Craft
Easy Peasy Paper Pumpkins
Printable Minecraft Steve Head
Distressed Vintage Halloween Blocks
Boutique Chic Glitter Skulls
Sugar Skull Wall Plaque
Spooktacular Sidestep DIY Halloween Card
I Am a Robot Mask
Bag O' Bones Halloween Invitations
Happy Halloween Printable Banner and Bats
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas