Fancy Lattice Flower Card
Create a beautiful spring card for any occasion with the Fancy Lattice Flower Card. This gorgeous handmade greeting card uses a lattice die and a majestic flower to create a garden effect. The sentiment stamped on the front also sets this mood: "You are the flower in my garden." The beautiful colors used in this card are eye-catching and vibrant. Welcome the warmer weather by sending a loved one a card with a floral theme.
Materials from Heartfelt Creations:
- HCDP1 239 Majestic Morning Paper Collection
- HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
- HCPC 3577 Vintage Morning Background PreCut Set
- HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background PreCut Set
- HCPC 3545 Open Leaf PreCut Set
- HCD 736 Classic Leaf Die
- HCPC 3532 Beautiful You PreCut Set
- HCPC 3323 Large Elegant Word Background PreCut Set
- 253867 Fancy Lattice
- 159223 Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
- 459222 Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
- Jumbo Manila Tag
- Distress Paint - Picked Raspberry
- Spiced Marmalade
- Peach and White Cardstock
- Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Picked Raspberry
- Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink
- Versamark Embossing Ink
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Wow Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter
- Zing! Gold Glitter Embossing Powder
- Antique Linen Distress Stain
- Vintage Lace
- Cut the peach cardstock to cover the jumbo tag. Ink the edges with Vintage Photo Ink and Picked Raspberry Distress Paint.
- Cut a 3 3/4" x 8 1/4" panel of the peach geometric paper from the collection. Heavily distress the edges, ink with Vintage Photo and Picked Raspberry. Stitch to the peach cardstock and adhere to card.
- Die cut an extended piece of the fancy lattice die, trim to size and glue down onto the tag. Tap the tag with Versamark and heat emboss with Wow embossing glitter.
- Cut out a journaling tag from the paper collection. Use Antique Linen Distress Stain to ink the Large Elegant Word Background and stamp the open area of the tag with it. Dry and then stamp the sentiment from Beautiful You in the center of the journal card using Black Archival Ink. Heat emboss with clear powder. Tap the edges of the tag with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, then heat emboss with Gold Embossing Powder. Glue into center of tag at an angle, as shown.
- Stamp one set of each of the floral backgrounds onto peach cardstock using Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. Die cut, shape and layer. Tip the edges with Picked Raspberry Distress Paint. Add brads to some of the centers. Glue down onto the tag as shown.
- Stamp the leaves onto white cardstock using Peeled Paint Distress Ink. Die cut and shape and glue down under the flowers.
- Add a piece of vintage crochet lace to the base of the tag. Place brads in the center of the lace and tap with Picked Raspberry Distress Paint.
- Add ribbon and twine to the top of the tag. Tap your pinkie finger with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and tap some small paint dots onto the leaves and the journal tag if desired.
Read NextFall Leaf Thank You Card