This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Animal Pop-it – An Easy Fidget Toy
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Kids love to stay busy, and this fidget toy is a great way to do that! This fidget toy - animal pop-its are the latest craze and they are easy to make. Come check it out! All you need is some cardboard (we used cereal boxes), colored construction paper, googly eyes, glue and a little bit of paint. This craft is quick and easy and can be completed in less than 20 minutes. Animals include bees, pigs, cats, dogs bears and more."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
Read NextToilet Paper Roll Shaker Set
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn a used Pringles can into a magical wishing well with this incredibly creative paper craft! This Magical Wishing Well Paper Craft… Continue reading: "Magical Wishing Well Paper Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Free Paper Placemats Christmas Printable
- Printable Christmas Color By Number Pages
- Ugly Sweater Party Printables
- How To Make Pine Cones Out Of Paper
- Simple Paper Christmas Ornaments
- Free Hanukkah Coloring Pages For Kids
- 25+ Christmas Jokes For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas